Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Titos-giving!


My boyfriend Leslie gives me a handmade card every major holiday. This creative endevour started last Christmas when I complained to my family that instead of buying gifts we should make them. This idea never goes over well. However, Leslie gave me a Christmas card that he made.
The front cover...






...and inside.


He will spend hours looking for the right image out of a catalog or magazine and cut them out. He doesn't think it's creative but I totally disagree.

(FYI- For those of you who don't know him, he is completely obsessed with my chihuahua Chico, nicknamed Tito. He presently calls everything Tito which might or might not explain some of these cards.)


Here is one that he made for my birthday.

And one that he made this year for Thanksgiving or what he likes to think as "Titos-giving."



I just think these cards are the best!

Happy Titos-giving!

No comments: