This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:
- My family
- My boyfriend and his generosity
- That I was able to recently quit the job that I hated.
- My chihuahua, Chico
- My fabric collection. YUM!
- My reliable car
- My dentist (thank god I finally found a good one)
- Quitting that stupid job (did I say that already?)
- Living in a free country (even if it is run by an idiot)
- Crafting blogs
- Grocery stores
and finally.....great estate sales.
Last night on a whim I had an idea to make some cute coasters. I had this image of a chihuahua already saved on the computer. I cut out the dog after ironing some fusable webbing to the back. Then I ironed the dog to the gray fabric and the gray fabric to some thick stiff interfacing. I added dark blue felt to the back and sewed all three layers together. They took a couple hours to make and I love them!