Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanks for Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:

  • My family
  • My boyfriend and his generosity
  • That I was able to recently quit the job that I hated.
  • My chihuahua, Chico
  • My fabric collection. YUM!
  • My reliable car
  • My dentist (thank god I finally found a good one)
  • COBRA
  • Chocolate
  • Quitting that stupid job (did I say that already?)
  • Living in a free country (even if it is run by an idiot)
  • Crafting blogs
  • Blogger
  • Grocery stores
  • Savers

and finally.....great estate sales.




Last night on a whim I had an idea to make some cute coasters. I had this image of a chihuahua already saved on the computer. I cut out the dog after ironing some fusable webbing to the back. Then I ironed the dog to the gray fabric and the gray fabric to some thick stiff interfacing. I added dark blue felt to the back and sewed all three layers together. They took a couple hours to make and I love them!

No comments: