Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve

Yesterday was a very good day! Not only was it raining all day but my boyfriend took off of work and we tooled around. I had two large boxes of books that I cleaned out of my closet that aren't worth selling on Amazon and I wanted to get rid of them. Leslie and I took them to Changing Hands first and then Bookmans. Changing hands gives you 30% cash of the books that they take and they gave me 37 dollars for the five or six or so that they wanted. Yeah! Bookmans ended up giving me 60 dollars for almost the rest of them and I think it helped that Leslie used to work with the buyer. I was soo happy! Almost 100 dollars for books that were just gathering dust and taking up space in the closet.
Also, I wore one of my new necklaces that I made and the buyer from Changing Hands loved it! I can't wait to finish them so I can list them in my shop.

No comments: